Friday, June 8, 2012

WEEK 2 DAY 3 & 4

I apologize that I haven't updated for the last couple of days, but my computer has been on the fritz : /  in fact, I may be having to get a new computer....boo!  even little crappy ones are expensive!!  So no pictures of these days, they have been crazy.  I've worked a ton this week and am pretty much spent.  In fact yesterday was so crazy that I barely ate all day and by dinner I was pretty much on the verge of scrapping the vegan and just eating a damn pizza!  But I pulled myself out of it and reminded myself that I only had a few days left of the challenge and I can go back to my chicken and whatnot.  Since my computer is crapped out, I didn't get to do my bikini blaster day : (  in fact I didn't workout at all yesterday, which has put me in a foul mood!  So that's pretty much been my last 2 days.  Trying not to get discouraged and keep myself motivated.  If it wasn't for my stinking computer everything would be going smoothly!  so fingers crossed for a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment