Thursday, May 31, 2012

WEEK 1 DAY 4

So day 4, I'm pretty proud of myself thusfar. it's not been easy making time to prep everything for the day.  and I have to make sure that I'm eating what's on the meal plan or am matching the calories and protein and whatnot so that I am eating well and not overeating.  Being vegan may be healthy, but it is still possibly to eat unhealthy and to overeat.  so for breakfast I had tofu scramble with some spinach, tomatoes, and mushrooms and I threw in a little soy, lemon juice and hot sauce : )
So i forgot to take a picture of my snack and my lunch..ooops!  but I had an apple and almonds for a snack and baby spinach with eggplant bacon for lunch.  It was raining today so I decided that I would switch my days and do total body today and cardio tomorrow.  I started doing the blogilates bikini bootcamp 3-abs and I was just not digging it : (  she was using paper plates as "gliders" and maybe my carpet just wasn't having it, but it was almost impossible for me to do some of these moves and some of them i just didn't feel like I was getting any benefit out of them....so I did a different wbs workout.  I was pretty disappointed because I was hoping it would be as good as the #2 legs bootcamp.  but i will invest in some gliders and retry the workout..because I think my carpet may just be evil : P  So anyway, I got my workout in and had a protein shake and for dinner I had asparagus soup with a carrot and some grape tomatoes and hummus!

my problem is that I have to try to eat well, but I am still fighting hunger even though I eat every 2 hours.  it's not just because I don't have "the manly meat protein" in my diet(if you ever say that to me, consider yourself forever an idiot in my brain"you gotta have meat har har har"  stfu it's not going to kill you to not eat meat, cardiovascular disease however.......), it's a simple problem of having to keep my calories and whatnot in check.  sometimes I add to my meals a little, like extra veggies here and some fruit there, but instead of staying full longer, it seems that i just feel bloated    : (  I am well aware that abs are made in the gym and revealed in the kitchen, but man!  I just don't feel like I'm ever making progress in that area!  I think my genes are stoping me from being able to have those lower abs that would give me the finished product I'm wanting.  yea yea, "you're skinny, shutup"  but it's just like all those people who say, I don't care if I'm skinny because I'm comfortable with the way I look, well I'm not.  I know some of you are sitting there thinking that I have a huge body image issue, but the truth is I don't.  Think of it like a project, say a painting or refinishing a piece of furniture...you want it to be perfect, and everything you had envisioned in your head.  To me, that project is my body.  I have a specific way i want it to look, and I'm getting so close! Please dont think I'm not proud of myself because I truely am! I have come really far!!  I was a bean pole in high school topping out at 115 pounds without even trying, and after my first year of college I was 150 pounds!! can you imagine and a year gaining all of that!  and the problem was that it was all in my middle area.  belly, thighs and ass...NO BUENO!  So for me to be back at my high school weight is huge for me!  and to have muscle definition, well it's amazing! yesterday I couldn't get over my sweet gunss : P and today I just kept showing my husband how rockin my quads were.  but I'm not quite there in some areas, so I just have to keep going and doing my best and hopefully i will get there soon! because I just ordered a bikini and i gotta rock that thing!  wow...rant much : P  have a good rest of the night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment