Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Week 1 Day 1

Yesterday I started my 2 week vegan challenge.
It was a hard day to start on considering it was memorial day and we were having a cookout but I did it : )  So here's a small recap.

Started my day with some oatmeal with fresh strawberries and blueberries. 
Now we were super busy cleaning and preparing for people to come over so I did not get my morning snack in, but I had some delicious edemame and quinoa salad for lunch and I added half a peanut butter sandwich on ezekiel grian bread. 
I also didn't get an official workout in yesterday, but I did to a solid leg workout sunday so I guess yesterday was my rest day instead of sunday : ) We had a great time with our friends at the cookout

So for supper I had fruits and veggies along with a grilled portabello mushroom cap with a slice of vegan cheese on ezekial bread.  As a snack later I had a sodelicious coconut milk ice cream sandwich.  So that was how I spent my day 1 of my vegan challenge : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment